1. CHAIRS – We have open festival seating. For better viewing for everyone, please bring a low profile camp chair, or sit on a blanket.
2. COOLERS – Coolers are prohibited because we have a liquor license. No alcohol can be brought into the premises.
3. PARKING – Parking is limited around the venue. You may consider staying parked at your hotel or campsite and walk to the venue. If you do park on the road, make sure that you are not on the highway pavement. The Wayne County Sheriff's Departmentl will be working the area. You may park near private property, but please be sure to not block driveways or access roads.
4. PETS – No pets are allowed at the venue. Please consider taking your dog to “Dog Mode” in SLC if you leave your pet. Dog Mode is a sponsor of the event.
5. WEATHER – The weather reports for our area are not very accurate. It is monsoon season in the desert, and we may have afternoon showers. The showers are often scattered and brief. Since this is the high desert, bring a sweatshirt for the evening or buy a new sweatshirt when you get here.
6. ATM MACHINES – There are ATM machines at the Chuckwagon Market across the street from the venue, the Phillips 66 station and the Far West Bank in Loa.
7. PLACES FOR BREAKFAST - Castle Rock Coffee and Candy, the Sandstone Motel, Chuckwagon Market Deli, The Best Western and The Capitol Reef, all in Torrey. The Sunglow in Bicknell, and the Country CafÈ in Loa also serve breakfast.
8. ALCOHOL CONSUMPTIONS – Please drink responsibly. Alcohol consumption should take place only within the boundaries of the venue grounds. Wayne County Sheriff's Department will be cruising the area.
Other Helpful Links:
About the Area